Commercial Risk Manager
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client, an international industrial company, is seeking a Commercial Risk Manager to help manage commercial risk and liability. This role involves heavy contract review, contract negotiation, license and registration validity, and policy implementation for commercial insurance. Responsibilities include:
- Review contracts and proposals to identify risk and requirements for commercial lines of insurance
- Ensure insurance coverage policies, licenses, and registrations are compliant and in force across states and governing entities
- Evaluate policies, processes, and systems to ensure adherence with risk and insurance guidelines
- Manage and maintain administration for all applicable files, documents, invoices, etc.
- Provide relevant internal and external parties access information, answer questions, report numbers, and provide balance specifications
- Support business offices with risk and insurance activities, including payments, applications, and process follow-up
- Provide periodic and ad-hoc reports and analyses in line with the reporting requirements.
Degree and CRIS certification is highly preferred, with at least 3 years of direct relevant experience in commercial risk management, commercial insurance, or with a commercial insurance brokerage firm. Commercial contract management and negotiation experience is required. You must possess high attention to detail and have a strong understanding of insurance and contracts. If you are looking for the next step in your career, apply now!