Exciting opportunity for a Collections Manager with a Houston-based international Container/Logistics client. This role will oversee the collections department for all of their major global customers, as well as keeping tracks of all clients reports. This position will impact a rapidly growing organization and offers career development opportunities for the right candidate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that collect on time from our customers.
- Continue to reduce our DSO or attain targeted levels set by CRO.
- Work together with billing to ensure queries and discrepancies do not hinder timely collection.
- Forecast monthly cash collections
- Help implement payment schedules with problematic customers. This may include solution generation through customer visits.
- Provide information to credit committee to make changes to credit ratings.
- Recommend bad debt provision if necessary.
- Hold frequent collections calls with internal relationships.
- ICM preferably
- Industry background
- Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- SAP Knowledge
(This position has been closed. Please submit your resume to email@example.com)