Our legal services client is looking for a Client Specialist to join their team in Austin. This role works alongside attorneys and across multiple internal departments to ensure the client needs are met. This is a fast-paced, detail-heavy environment requiring a team player with exceptional communication and problem solving skills. Someone experienced with providing VIP-level customer service to accounts in a matrixed environment will excel in this position. Responsibilities include:
- Represent your assigned clients with professionalism and enthusiasm, ensuring their needs are managed.
- Provide proactive support and problem solving within complex systems in a fast-paced, high volume setting.
- Maintain all client account details and information accurately.
- Coordinate meetings, organize all required documentation, and proactively communicate regarding issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Adopt a continuous-improvement mentality towards processes, systems, and personal performance
Degree is preferred with 1-3 years of account management experience in a professional services environment. Strong communicators who are self-starters, smart, and ambitious will be a good fit for the position and the company. If you are looking to take your customer service or account management skills to the next level, apply now.