Client Service Coordinator
Our Galleria client is seeking a Client Service Coordinator to assist all brokers and the operations department with a variety of tasks. This position will also act as a back up to the Administrative Assistant/Receptionist as needed, so the individual must be flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-based environment. The primary responsibilities are as follows-
- Prepare building surveys from start to finish
- Call on available space, organize information, and set up tours
- Prepare marketing material provided by the marketing department
- Lease/contract red-lining
- Prepare Excel reports
The client would prefer prior commercial real estate experience, but it is not required. An ideal candidate would be someone who has strong listening, communication, and collaboration skills to work effectively with the team and clients. Other strong characteristic to hold are detail-oriented and organized, the ability to multitask, high energy, driven, and self-disciplined.
Software experience that is preferred-
- CoStar, BuildOut, Apto, Adobe lnDesign, Acrobat, Illustrator and Photoshop
If you are an eager individual with an interest in real estate and is looking for the next best step in your career, apply no if you meet the above qualifications!