Client Advisory Assistant
Our wealth management client in the Memorial area is seeking a self-motivating Client Advisory Assistant to support the team and firm leadership. Primary responsibilities include interacting with clients and prospects, preparing and collecting documents, calendar management, coordinating travel, and other administrative duties. Because this role involves extensive interaction with clients and accounts, attention to detail, trustworthiness, and exceptional communication skills are key. Other duties include:
- Manage new client implementation process, including opening new accounts
- Act as primary contact for all documents sent to/received from clients
- Maintain existing client relationships through the processing of client requests and ensuring key client information and documentation are up to date
- Create and maintain client profiles and documents in Salesforce
- Coordinate and prepare marketing reports and presentations for prospect and client meetings
- Answer client phone calls, coordinate travel and prepare expense reports
- Monthly reports to clients at their request
- Calendar management/coordination for prospect and client meetings
- Preparation and distribution of client and prospect communication.
A college degree is required for this position, as well as a minimum of one year of finance, investment banking, wealth management, or financial-services industry experience. The ideal candidate must have professional polish, a strong work ethic, profound customer service skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to multitask and prioritize with sensitivity to deadlines. Other qualifications are as follows:
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to identify issues and offer solutions
- Strong organizational/administrative skills and project-oriented
- Proactive, positive attitude and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly absorb and utilize new methods in a fast paced/high volume environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to complete tasks
If you are looking for the next step in your career with one of the industry leaders in Houston, submit your resume now.
*This position is closed. Please submit your resume below for other opportunities.