Our client, a third-party benefits administrator, is seeking a Claims Processor to join their growing team. You will be responsible for handling claims, assisting clients with questions, updating data and coding, as well as other documentation. Responsibilities include:
- Provide claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing, and adjusting hospital and physician claims.
- Reprice bills according to the physician/facility contracts.
- Scan all claims accurately and in a timely manner.
- Thoroughly review, analyze, and research complex health care claims.
- Identify discrepancies, verify pricing, confirm prior authorizations, and process payments.
- Adhere to privacy and confidential laws (i.e., HIPAA), as well as company policies and procedures.
Degree preferred, with at least two years of medical or insurance claim experience required; Experience with third-party administration (TPA) is strongly preferred. Strong communication skills, proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs, and keen attention to detail will be essential in this fast-paced environment. If you are an experienced Claims Processor, apply now to take the next step in your career!