Our Greenway Plaza client is seeking a Catering Manager to oversee all aspects of catered meals for on-site client meetings while supervising service staff members. This role involves clear and effective communication with all vendors, Administrative Assistants, and staff personnel to ensure successful caterings. Other responsibilities include:
- Manage staff members schedules and assign duties
- Manage all food orders for onsite Board meetings
- Manage and oversee the food and beverage inventory
- Establish and maintain the food and beverage budget
- Inspect and maintain kitchen supplies, equipment, and work areas for cleanliness
- Establish standards for personnel performance, procedures, and customer service
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality or service
- Oversee beverages, food, and appropriate supplies are stocked and set-up in the correct conference room prior to every meeting
Degree not required. Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in hospitality, along with prior management experience. You must be highly organized, have great attention to detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to a follow a strict deadline.
This is a great opportunity to work for a highly respected firm that offers great benefits. Hours are Monday thru Friday, 8am-5pm, with occasional evenings throughout the month.