Case Analyst- Austin
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client, a national law services company, is seeking a sharp Case Analyst to manage lien resolution on mass tort cases. This client-focused role will be a great fit for someone with law firm experience, especially a legal assistant or paralegal, looking for career growth. Responsibilities include:
- Assist with lien resolution and negotiation
- Drafting correspondence and uploading documents into the system
- Auditing medical claims and investigating discrepancies
- Maintaining digital client files, including documentation of actions taken
- Develop and manage relationships with lien agencies
- Follow up on all assigned cases, exercise judgment in decisions, and escalate files appropriately
Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy, and problem-solving skills are a must for this role. Analytical skills and a comfort working with large data sets in fast-moving setting would be ideal. Someone sharp, eager, curious, and engaged will fit in well and have opportunities for career growth in this fast-growing company. Degree strongly preferred with at least 1-2 years of office experience, especially in a legal or related environment.