Call Center Manager
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our Houston-based healthcare client near Downtown is seeking a Bilingual Call Center Manager to oversee all phone representatives. You will be responsible for providing support and training for the department while providing an exceptional experience for all patients. This includes generating a high volume of outbound calls to maintain contact with all patients to track their progress and to ensure a successful experience. Other duties include:
- Host virtual appointments with patients to assist, educate, and follow up
- Coordinate with external vendors and referrals for requested services; ensure completion
- Upload all patient and testing data in a timely manner
- Train employees on scheduling, products, services, and insurance
- Create processes and procedures to accelerate and improve the patient experience
- Track performance KPI metrics
Bachelor’s degree is required with at least 5 years of call center management experience, along with outbound phone experience, and strong interpersonal verbal skills. An individual who will thrive in this role is one who is comfortable working in a busy and fast-paced environment, great at leading individuals, eager to assist, and has a positive attitude. High level of accuracy, attention to detail, and strong time management is vital. This is a great opportunity with a growing healthcare company offering a great benefits package, along with a competitive base and commission structure. If you are a “Go Getter” interested in taking your career to the next level with an expanding company, this is your opportunity to apply now!