Our client in Memorial is seeking a Business Analyst to identify market opportunities by conducting analyses in core oil markets. This position involves support and design to develop a strategic direction to enhance the analysis for customer segmentation.
Duties are as follows-
- Responsible for building and maintaining performance reports to monitor success and potential.
- Support product initiatives through market analysis and customer feedback.
- Translate business needs into analytics – connecting outcomes into business value
- Refine and optimize data to provide business intelligence
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Create and deliver presentations, training, user guides and any relevant efforts needed for business users to come on board with any new initiative / enhancement.
- Suggest improvements or enhancements to processes and systems in order to increase customer satisfaction or improve productivity
A degree is preferred, but not required. Knowledge of business analytics is required with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in business analysis, product management, business strategy or marketing related position.
The ideal person to succeed in this position is one who is self-directed, has effective communication and can build strong relationships, as well as having high attention to detail while producing quality work.
If you fit the above description, apply now for your next best career opportunity
*This position is closed. Please submit your resume below for other opportunities.