Our North Houston client is seeking a Billing Specialist to perform routine and advanced billing functions. This role will involve working alongside other accounting team members, legal administrative personnel, and attorneys. Primary responsibilities will consist of setting up of new accounts, creating automated and manual invoices, and reconciling invoices. Other duties include:
- Ensure final bills have been submitted to the client and are posted in the accounting system
- Initiate and track any disputes on invoicing with invalid rates, incorrect line items, or missing information
- Prepare monthly billing packages for clients
- Assist with month-end duties and procedures
- Ability to compose ad hoc reporting with several sources of data as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve any issues communicated by clients
Minimum of 3-5 years of billing experience required with proficiency in Excel skills. This role requires you to handle a high volume of invoice processing, so you will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, have great time management skills, and be highly organized. The upmost confidentiality will need to be maintained in this role as you will also be handling sensitive information.