Bilingual Paralegal/Senior Legal Assistant
This position is permanently closed.
Our Galleria client is seeking a Bilingual Paralegal/Senior Legal Assistant for their personal injury law firm. You will be responsible for supporting the attorneys with research, documentation, file organization, and assisting with preparation for meetings, trials, and hearings. Responsibilities include-
- Organize, analyze, and compile information
- Draft, proof, and edit all legal documents
- Prepare motions and pleadings for court filings
- Collect and record exhibits
- E-file court filings
- Manage attorney’s calendars
- Maintain all files are up to date and organized
- Submit expense reimbursements
- Transcribe dictation
- Maintain financial records, track hours, and bill clients
Degree is a plus, but not required, with at least one year of experience in personal injury litigation. You must be familiar with laws, legal procedures, protocol, and the court system to excel in this role. Tech-savvy, strong organization skills, ability to multi-task, and strong communication skills are mandatory. If you are looking for the next best step in your legal career, apply now!