Bilingual Administrative Assistant
A growing firm near Downtown Houston is seeking an ambitious Bilingual Administrative Assistant to support the CEO and team. You will be responsible for the daily operations of the office, such as keeping everything tidy, supplies stocked and organized, coordinate mail deliveries and shipments, and run errands as needed. Other responsibilities include:
- Prepare detailed investor packets.
- Schedule and coordinate conference calls.
- Support sales staff with administrative tasks.
- Act as a liaison with vendors and internal staff.
- Oversee accounts, contracts, and vendor management.
- Support accounting functions, including accounts payable.
- Coordinate extensive travel arrangements with coordinating itineraries.
- Create and maintain internal filing system to ensure all files are organized and up to date.
Degree is not required, but you must have at least 1-3 years of office experience and speak fluent Spanish. This company is growing, and will promote from within, so this is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate. You must be sharp, polished, have great communication skills and a very good phone presence. Multitasking, strong attention to detail, and critical thinking skills are a must.