Assistant Property Manager
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our South Houston commercial real estate client is seeking a driven Assistant Property Manager to join their vastly growing company! To excel in the position, you must be able to balance multiple projects at once while staying organized, work with minimal supervision, and present themselves with great business acumen. Responsibilities within this role will consist of preparing and coordinating bid proposals, service contracts, and approving invoices. Other duties are as follows-
- Assist tenant contacts and insurance information and generate corresponding reports.
- Track and file vendor contracts and insurance certificates; maintain follow-up system for expirations.
- Maintain lease, contract and operational files within the property management office.
- Promote and foster positive relationships with tenants.
- Partnering with Property Manager to resolve tenant problems and communicate action plan for resolution, building relationships that create tenant satisfaction specific to the property and to ensure tenants comply and fully understand building operating policies.
- Assists in handling any emergency that may arise with building, property, tenants or ownership.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings/special events as requested.
- Assist with Accounts Receivables and outstanding tenant balances.
- Prepare lease abstracts and agreements, prepare and distribute move-in/move-out notices.
- Assist manager in budget/re-forecast processes.
- Works on estimated OPEX and year end reconciliations.
A degree is not required for this position, but you must have at least 3 years’ experience in commercial real estate. Prior Quickbooks experience is also preferred.