Our Downtown Houston Oil & Gas client is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support for the Land department and all their functions. Primary responsibilities will include maintaining schedules and itineraries, assisting with the document filing process, and extensive special projects. Regular administrative duties will include:
- Directly support the Land Director, Lease Administration Manager and Landmen
- Create, scan and Update electronic and physical files while organizing and overseeing file room, offsite file repository and digital file directory
- Respond to inquiries regarding invoices, partner inquiries and mineral owner issues
- Serve as interoffice mail coordinator and prepare all mailings for Land department
- Develop and maintain a solid working relationship with interdepartmental company personnel
- Prepare check requests for recordings and miscellaneous land payments
A college degree is preferred with a minimum of 2 years’ experience industry experience with an Oil & Gas Operator. Other experience such as land, lease, AFE, and BOLO are preferred, but not required. This is a growing, dynamic company with lots of potential for upward growth for the right candidate. If you meet the above requirements and are ready to take the next step in your career in the Oil & Gas industry, apply now!