Administrative Assistant- Legal & Marketing
Our Galleria client is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support their Corporate Legal Counsel and their Marketing team. This role will act as the initial point of contact and liaison between departments and their team members to ensure collaboration and interactions throughout the company. Complex situations will occur that you will have to address and resolve while handling other important responsibilities and projects. So, you will have to be comfortable in a demanding environment and understand the sense of urgency to successfully manage all situations at hand.
For this position, a degree is preferred but not required, along with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a legal environment or experience providing support at an executive level. They are also looking for someone who has prior experience with Workshare Compare and Microsoft word’s track changes and red/blacklining, but it isn’t required.
More details about this role are as follows-
- Coordinate legal project intake and manage procedures, policies, systems and software related thereto
- Manage the corporate legal counsel calendar/schedule.
- Maintain counsels’ weekly time including generating and editing monthly invoices for time billed to clients.
- Initiate and respond to executive correspondence and handle confidential information appropriately.
- Compose and transcribe appropriate correspondence and memos.
- Prepare expense reports and reimbursement forms.
- Coordinate legal department budget and accounting matters with corporate accounting department.
- Organize, maintain and update legal department files and systems. Editing, copying, printing, scanning and uploading legal documents.
- Route mail and inter-office correspondence to correct personnel.
- Assist with meeting and conference call preparations.
- Coordinate travel.
If you’re a highly motivated individual who enjoys the legal aspect of the business and loves to collaborate within the company, this may be the role for you.