This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our healthcare client near Downtown is seeking an ambitious Administrative Assistant to provide support to various personnel with administrative duties and HR duties. This includes performing recruiting efforts, administer benefits, coordinate onboarding and offboarding, as well as payroll. Other responsibilities include-
- Heavy calendaring for executives
- Maintain all personnel records and database
- Schedule meetings and interviews
- Distribute correspondence as needed
- Facilitate the onboarding process, including orientations and training
- Assist employees with benefits- enrollment, changes, and terminations
- Act as a liaison with insurance providers to resolve benefit related issues
- Assist with payroll duties as needed
Degree highly preferred with a minimum of 2 years’ administrative experience preferably in the healthcare industry. Medicare compliance and HIPPA knowledge is a plus. You must be highly organized, proactive, and have strong problem-solving skills. If you are looking for the next best step in your career, apply now!