This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our Galleria client is seeking an energetic Administrative Assistant to provide support to the Partners, VP, Managers, and Development Team. There will also be a high level of interaction with regional team members and clients, so you will need to have strong and confident communication skills. Some of the traditional duties consist of managing calendars, organizing meetings, scheduling travel, and preparing expense reports. Other responsibilities are as follows-
- Prepares items in relation to meetings- creation and assembly of documents for distribution, coordination of site reservation, food orders, attendance confirmations
- Prepare memorandum, letters, proposals, charts, tables and other documents
- Review vendor invoices submitted by other team members in Workday.
- Prepare draws and manage that entire process, working closely with accounting, including liaison with suppliers/contractors.
- Support other accounting needs and construction administration as required.
- Act as a liaison with other regions and departments
- Maintains departmental filing and tracking systems (paper & electronic), including annual retention management and establishing files for all written/email correspondence, project work, and reports as necessary.
- Plan, assist and execute client and team member events.
- Assist in preparing presentation materials in preparation for tenant/client presentations, compiling from multiple sources.
- Track and assist in implementation of initiatives and special projects, including planning and coordinating multiple presentations and disseminating information.
To qualify for this role, you must have your bachelor’s degree with a minimum of four years’ experience supporting executive level professionals. InDesign and Workday experience are strongly preferred, with high proficiency in all MS Office programs.
If you enjoy assisting executives staying organized, planning a variety of events, and consistently being a helping hand, this may be the role for you! Apply now for the next best step in your career by joining a prestige commercial real estate company!