Our client in Downtown Houston is seeking a dynamic Administrative Assistant to join their team. This role involves traditional duties supporting the executives and team, as well as special projects in a fast-paced environment. You must be comfortable taking imitative while managing multiple tasks and projects. Duties will include:
- Managing heavy and complex calendars, scheduling meetings, and managing phone, email and mail communications.
- Coordinating and processing detailed expense reports.
- Arranging travel, including door-to-door planning and itineraries.
- Providing administrative support for Board meetings and for members of the Board of Directors.
- Interacting and liaising regularly with stakeholders at all levels of the organization and business community.
Strong written and interpersonal communication skills are necessary to allow you to collaborate, build relationships, and create efficiency for the team. Being sharp, energetic, analytical, with a go-getter attitude is what will help you thrive in this deadline-driven role.
You must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years’ administrative experience. Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs is needed, with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel. This role comes with a strong comp package, great benefits, and a plan for growth. If you’re driven and ready to use your skills to help a company grow, share your resume today!