Our financial client that is located in Downtown Houston is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support up to seven bankers while providing the highest level of service excellence. The ideal candidate must possess a professional and polished presence, be detail oriented, and able to maintain confidential information. Primary duties will involve phone support, calendar management, travel coordination, monitoring expenses, and other general administrative activities. A detailed list is as follows-
- Direct all incoming calls as requested and record detail messages for follow up
- Manage bankers’ calendars in which you support via Outlook
- Reserve conference rooms and audio visual
- Arrange conference calls
- Place catering orders
- Arrange and coordinate all travel logistics- flights, transportation, hotel, and entertainment
- Prepare a all travel itineraries
- Monitor corporate card and submit monthly expenses
- Manage client contacts
- Process inbound and outbound FedEx packages
A minimum of two to three years of administrative assistant experience is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred. A high level of proficiency with Outlook, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is mandatory.
If you are an individual who takes pride in staying organized, has a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, and meets the above qualifications- apply now to start the next best step in your career!
*This position is closed. Please submit your resume below for other opportunities.