If you like to understand how things work, then you have the right personality for our Houston-area client. This team is expanding, and they need a driven, experienced Administrative Assistant for their busy distribution office. The ideal candidate has exceptional administrative and customer service skills, is a natural multitasker, and enjoys providing support to a hardworking team.
As an administrative assistant, your job is to ensure that things run smoothly and efficiently across the board. Having strong communication skills with customers is priority to ensure strong customer support. Back office support such as filing, supply orders, scheduling, and running projects are just some of the responsibilities assigned. Other duties include:
- Generating reports;
- Resolving product/service/customers issues;
- Maintaining all warranty documents, including claims and filings;
- Ensuring completion of maintenance requirements for inventory and repairs;
- Maintaining all levels of supply inventory
Other skills that would make you a good fit for this role include:
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Access, and Excel
- Work with a high level of confidentiality
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- College degree strongly preferred
If you’re looking for the next step in your career, this could be the door that opens for you.