Accounts Payable Specialist
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our Southeast Houston industrial client is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to assist in the processing of all invoices within the accounting department. This role is within a centralized accounting group for multiple companies, so this will involve a lot customer interaction and strong attention to detail. Duties include:
- Set up and verify customer information for billing
- Create advance pricing for long term contracts
- Create, code, and process invoices
- Prepare month end reports
- Assist with annual audit
- Ensure payments are processed in a timely manner
- Routing invoices for approval
- Handle all AP inquiries promptly
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies
Degree is not required, but at least 2-5 years of experience is required with QuickBooks Enterprise. This individual will report to the Controller and be cross trained in other accounting functions for future growth. So, if you have strong customer relation skills and have great communication, apply now!