Accounts Payable Coordinator
This position is permanently closed.
Our growing healthcare client near Downtown Houston is seeking an Accounts Payable Coordinator to process full cycle AP, perform reconciliations, and manage inventory. This position also works directly with the Purchasing department and vendors to maintain an updated system. Other responsibilities include-
- Prepare check runs
- Match all invoices against receiving documents and purchase orders.
- Capture and enter all invoices
- Submit shortage claims
- Maintain strong repour with all vendors, contact as needed
- Resolve internal and external AP issues
- Appropriately code and distribute vendor credits
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements
- Matching invoices/packing slips/purchase orders
Degree not required but must have a minimum of 2 years’ AP experience using QuickBooks. You will need great organizational skills, strong proficiency in Excel, and great problem-solving skills to succeed in this role. This is a fast-paced environment, so you must be comfortable with multi-tasking and taking initiative. If you are looking for the next best opportunity in your career, apply now!