Our Pearland client is seeking an Accounting Clerk with a minimum of 3 years’ experience. This individual will focus on billing and invoicing, collections, cash receipts, account receivables and payable, and any other tasks assigned by the Controller. Quickbooks Enterprise experience is preferred with the knowledge and skill set of using Excel to create spreadsheets. These software’s will assist in the following duties-
• Sets up and verifies customer information for billing accuracy
• Creates advance pricing for long term contracts
• Creates invoices and/or processes invoices for multiple companies
• Assimilates customer credit information for all companies for credit approval/review
• Prepares month end reports
• Assists with annual audit
• Electronically deposits all transaction & post to ledger immediately
• Records all transactions from lockbox into ledger
• Reviews A/R Aging and advises management when there is a collection issue.
• Reconciles customers’ accounts for accuracy
• Oversee, monitor and provide accurate reporting to management at regular intervals.
• Coordinates with sales staff on collection issues
• Communicate with clients about billing discrepancies and questions
• Initiate collections on past-due accounts
• Work with customers and establish relationships to provide timely payments.
• Work with customers and management to quickly resolve issues.
The ideal candidate must have a great attitude with excellent communication skills since this role involves a lot of client interaction and problem solving. Someone who has strong determination will excel in this role and will have the opportunity for future cross training and growth. If this position aligns with your experience and you are ready for your next step in your career, apply now!