Our client is seeking an ambitious Office Accounting Assistant to provide support to their Accounting Department and office staff. This role includes traditional office duties and accounting responsibilities, such as processing payroll and handling accounts payable. They need a reliable, detail-oriented team player who is adept at creating strong partnerships to accomplish individual and team goals. Other responsibilities include:
- Oversee daily operations of the office, including answering phones and emails, directing correspondence as needed, and taking and delivering messages appropriately.
- Ensure all documents are filed properly and that all files are maintained.
- Process payroll, manage AP/AR, input invoices, and run reports
- Coordinate all travel arrangements and manage corresponding expenses
- Other tasks and special projects as needed.
A degree is preferred but not required, along with 3+ years’ office or accounting experience. Professional presence, along with a friendly, positive attitude and excellent customer service skills are needed. Strong computer literacy with Microsoft Office Suite is needed with QuickBooks experience being a big plus. If you are an eager, poised accounting or administrative professional looking for the next step in your career, this could be an ideal fit for you