Our Energy-related client is seeking an Account Manager to build and identify growth opportunities through market data reports for their client’s business strategies. This role will work alongside the Business Development team to identify new customers and longer-term opportunities to increase visibility within our client base for service opportunities to sell in to. Other primary responsibilities are as follows-
- Coordinate and manage resources internally to maximize value for your clients and ensure a clear, communicated path to renewal and increased relationship.
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers to maximize customer satisfaction
- Become the trusted advisor to your clients ensuring they maximize their relationship and are open to communications about new products, promotions, upcoming events and engaging in our customer feedback mechanisms
- Manage all aspects of the administration of your accounts through excellent understanding and use of CRM system and related technology.
- Feed future buying trends to management
A bachelor’s degree is required with a minimum of three years’ experience in B2B sales and willingness to travel up to 50%. Preferred qualities such as bilingual, data/IP sales, and international experience are a plus.
If you are a driven individual who is ready to use their skills and looking to join an energetic team, apply now!