This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our Houston client is seeking a driven Account Manager to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers while seeking new business opportunities. This role does involve sales of pipeline, furnaces, and tank inspections. So, you must have strong communication skills and be comfortable in a competitive environment. Responsibilities within this role are as follows-
- Responsible for making sales calls to current and new prospective customers in an effort to build business by expanding and adding new customers to our portfolio
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Assist customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, and ’face to face’ customer presentations, including “lunch and learns”
- Monitor and analyze each customer’s usage of our services
- Meet or exceed the individual annual quota assigned during the budgeting process
- Continue to further develop industry technical knowledge through internal training, ride-longs with field personnel and reviewing technical material
- Enhance the sales department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Liaise between the customer and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to our current and future customer needs
A degree is preferred, but not required along with a minimum of five years’ experience in the pipeline or oil and gas industry. Flexibility is needed since travel can be up to 50%. The company does offer great benefits such as unlimited commission, competitive pay, and allowances. If you’re looking for the next best step in your career, apply now!