This position is permanently closed.
Our Galleria client is seeking a detail-oriented Account Coordinator to assist Sales Team with day-to-day sales activities in order to complete projects in a timely professional manner. Must be organized and have a passion for learning and an interest in design and furniture.
The Account Coordinator performs, among others, the following duties:
- Assist Sales Team to develop consistent, customer-ready presentations, proposals, and bids as well as gather product and finish samples.
- Assist Sales Team to establish costs and sell amounts for all account products and services, based on contract pricing, gross margin guidelines and established service pricing.
- Assist Sales Team to develop project budgets and timelines.
- Coordinate workflow both internally and externally and manage simultaneous, competing deadlines to ensure projects move smoothly through design, production, and installation.
- Look for obstacles to success and use resources available to overcome issues before they are evident to clients.
- Assist Sales Team on other daily sales activities as needed in order to satisfy customer needs.
- Deliver effective, professional, and timely communication with internal teams, clients, vendors, and partners
To qualify for this role, you must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. A bachelor’s degree in business, interior design or other relevant field is highly preferred but not required if you have a minimum two years of experience in sales support or a similar position in marketing, branding, interior design or other related creative industry. Experience using Cap 20/20, CET Designer, and Team Design or CORE are a plus but not required