Our Houston area client is seeking an eFile/Records Clerk to assist with maintenance of records for electronic filing in accordance with proper Records Management, Firm, and Client policies and procedures, with potential for additional responsibilities. They are in need of someone who has previous administrative experience, extremely detail-oriented, a critical thinker. and task driven.
- Collect and sort Client documents for electronic filing.
- Review, analyze, and code Client documents for electronic filing.
- Work with legal assistants, project assistants, secretaries, and attorneys as necessary to properly code Client documents for electronic filing.
- Critical thinking/analysis
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Strong grammar and spelling
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to stand/walk around for one hour at a time
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to manage time and properly prioritize tasks
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat
- Previous administrative experience